Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday, 04 October 2011

I will begin to start posting my training everyday. Sort of a diary. I hope my buddies will be reading this to get updated with my training. I'm pretty sure they will. They enjoy seeing me get tortured(lol).

I will be posting workouts with pictures and data. Anything I have done in the outdoors I will be measuring it with my Garmin watch. I will post a link to the data itself. Pictures are worth more than a million words, but while I'm working out the last thing on my mind is taking a picture. I'll do my best to get them here.


                           Head quarters


These are some pictures of my "head quarters" or better known as my room.


                     Long Term Calendar: I can see how many months until my "A" race


                     Bulletin board: Magazine cutouts - stretching plan


                          "Desktop": calendar - training schedule - books - magazine - training diary


                          "Garage" : My road bike and tri bike - mirror to workout


               Trigger Point therapy: What keeps me running, literally!



No comments:

Post a Comment